Friday, November 9, 2007

Rachel, Vanessa and Me(Janice)

Another fine day to remember...9/11/07 ~

At 1pm, we went to the mall to hang out cause we never hang out together before =p
Was well greeted by Rac and Van(for short).Van's sis tagged along too(Samantha).
First, we went to catch a movie called Bee Movie.I would recommend people to watch it!
It is quite a hilarious movie!=)

After an hour of the movie suddenly there was no electricity..haha...I mean what are the odds of that happening while watching a movie?So...we quickly ran to the restroom.Then, when the electricity went back on, we ran like chicken little back to the cinema room..hehe...Made it in the nick of time!We laughed when we found out one of the characters of the movie was called Vanessa.Van said"Ok, that was uncalled for...haha..."

After the movie, they wanted to shop for nail polish and other female interests...I was so bored yet had so much fun at the same time because I don't go out often.With them i could feel so energetic..well....I do with any friend...hehe...We had to drop off Van's lil' sis at the entrance fast at 3:45pm or her dad would blow!!And he did...he totally bite her head off(not literally but you know what i mean,right?).Of course, she got mad.We even went to Dixy Chicken just to rest and eat.Then, we browsed around the Arcade.We saw this huge group of St.Andrews school students(the group you would not want to meet,EVER!).Trust me, some people were meant to be nice and unfortunately some not.

Finally we went downstairs to wait for Van's mom.Guess what?I also met Albee!I have not seen her for ages!A smart, cute Form 2 friend of mine.Since Van and Rac were occupying themselves i just talked to Albee.When Van's mom arrived we went in the car and Van had a scolding from her mom which isn't rare at all.Rac and me were shivering with fear~Brrr~

"YES!!"i said to myself.Adorably beautiful house with a Basketball Hoop!Hooray!We lay our bags on the table and played basketball!Oh, the joy!The invigorating air!When a truck passed by, for some reason Rac started shouting as if asking for a fight.When the truck stopped, she ran away to hide(laugh!)After an invigorating workout, we went to Van's room to act crazy.We were vain taking lots of pictures together and doing videos of Rac as a puntianak!
To make the video funnier, we put in our own screams of fear!

We ate dinner at about 8pm,quite late...When my mom arrived around 9pm(if i'm not mistaken), She talked or chatted with Van's parents till 11pm!Meanwhile, during that time, we were having pillow fights, telling jokes, playing PS2, etc.Well, my bro mostly played because we were too busy doing what we do best!Having fun!When Rac wanted to use the restroom, she was afraid to go alone(no thanks to Van)because Van said it was haunted..haha...well,that was a good laugh as Van made multiple scary remarks like "make sure u don't look in the mirror as words might appear..mwhaha.."

It was a crazy night, unfortunately there was too many other crazy things we did which i am too lazy to type because it would probably last 24 hours(i think,who knows?)At the end when i really had to go home, Rachel and Vanessa tried dragging me away from the door.I guess the saying really is true,"when your having fun,time really does fly" As my brothers were hungry we went to eat and arrived home past midnight.I only had a few hours of sleep but for some reason i was still hyper at school!My friends wondered what was wrong with me.

Well...I was glad to have another happy day as makes this holiday all the more worthwhile=)

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment