Monday, December 10, 2007

Back to boredom~



On the 8th, i went to eat at coffee bean with my eldest sister and 3 brothers. After that, i went to Kiulap Mall to watch "The Golden Compass" with them. It is an exciting movie! My mum only managed to pick us up at 6pm+ though. Eventhough we finished at 5pm. So to pass the time, we went to the arcade to play some games. Then, when my mum picked us up, we went to Pusat Belia so my brothers could swim but it was closed so we drove to Seri Kamayan Restaurant(famliy business) to eat dinner.




My mum ordered one of the workers to drive my brothers home and ordered some food to go for Vanessa's family. At Vanessa's house, the gate was opened after we arrived. Inside, the little sister, Samantha was excited again. I was asked by Vanessa's dad to give him a pendrive so that i could choose the pictures from the Hong Kong trip. He then asked Vanessa to help me. Looking through the pictures, we had our share of laughs especially because of (laugh)Delbert's Sumo picture..


After looking at and choosing multiple memorable pictures, we sat down on the couch and i waited for my mum to finish talking. I asked Vanessa " Shouldn't i be going now?"


She replied " Do u have to?"


Well..in my mind of course i didn't want to go. I mean she's like a best friend to me and i really would rather stay with friends than doing chores at home..haha..I gave her a pin and i kept the other while we were in Hong Kong. It looks like this..


So i went home and fell to bed..The end..

No comments:

Post a Comment