Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mumsy!

Today 21st October is my mum's birthday!

We went to a korean restaurant to eat. My family and I's first time. So spicy but delicious!

Tribute to my mum:

You've beaten me up,
Slapped me
You've done alot of things,
But best of all,
You taught me how to appreciate the importance of:
Friendship,
Life,
Family,
Joy,
Money and;
Love!

In my 15 coming 16 years of experience in life, i believed myself to be inconsiderate, naive, untruthful, ungrateful and most of all unwilling.. But, you taught me so many things:

To be who i am today, appreciating the little things people do in life, to try to be humble, to never speak ill of others without hearing the other side of the story, to never be hypocritical or act like someone you're not.

Quote and unquote " Who are you to others if you yourself do not know oneself "

You also showed me to be kind to others and love them as if they were my own brethren(brothers and sisters). That help regardless of return is wider than the sea. Your kindness and your heart knows no bounds.

You took care of us, held our hands and shared everything with us(your nine beloved children) every little step at a time on the staircase of motherhood. I dare not say i have been worthy of any praise you have ever given me nor for everything you have done for me. No, my gratitude could never be enough to repay you.

YOU and only YOU shall be my dearest mother, my teacher, my mentor and most significantly my friend.

So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Xoxo,
JaNz, your loving daughter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment