Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sweet Sixteen

I was nervous like crazy in the car on the way to the party! When i arrived, everyone was literally pushing presents in front of me! Hahaa...It was abit tough but i managed. Then, i had to deal with shock. As everyone who knows me knows that i hardly or maybe never wear dresses XP

Well...It wasn't their fault considering i was wearing a strapless dress. So, i had to deal with words such as "You're so hot! Not in a lesbian sort of way" or "you're so pretty!!"

I was so NOT used to those comments! Lolz!
OW! My feet hurt a lot! I vow to never wear high heels like that again! Talk about PAIN-ful!
It was a typical party, loud talking and eating. Quite a lot of people went bowling though.

I also took loads of pics with my friends especially my SAS friends. I guess you could say pics of me in a dress may be a once in a lifetime experience. Haha.. XD
Well, it was pretty cool in a way =)

OH! Qeelah's reaction to my wearing a dress was by far the biggest reaction. She literally jumped back and said "Woah!" in a loud way.

When it came to the cutting of the cake, it was pretty hard to get everyone to clump together because of the large number. I didn't get to take pics with the SAS students together with the cake but they were fine with it. Probably because they already had enough proof of me in a dress.

I felt more at ease with the SAS peepz and my close friend Nana so i sat with them. It was fun and i enjoyed speaking to all of them. I was thanked for sitting next to one person in particular. You know who you are =)

Oh, there were also loads of people who went bowling. Mostly my classmates who went after getting "sugar rush" It was crazy. Haha...When it came to the cutting of the cake, qeel tried to shove my face into the cake. Thankfully it didn't work =)

However, later Rai, Qeel and Pey Yi i think were playing some sort of game, running around. So, i stood up which was a bad idea because then i got cream on my face the first time and then on my hair the second time. Then, i had to wash in the washroom. Thanks a lot Rai! =p

When most of my friends left and there was one group left, that group started karaoke-ing! It was ear-piercing! Lolz...okay..not that bad =p
Not that pitch-perfect either though. Sorry but i gotta be honest XP

After that, i had to pack up and leave for home contented =)

Ps. one of my fav pics from my bday =)




Merciana, Lin Sii and me =)

Oh, this pic goes out to my friend Miss Angeline Low who is very curious =D




Xoxo
JaNz

2 comments:

  1. ahaha DAMN i should have went to see a ounce in a lifetime event! u wearing a dress haahaha.

    "strapless" ahahaha
    hmmmmm hot and pretty not enough!!!
    its "SEXY"....hahahahaha

    " I vow to never wear high heels like that again"

    TRUST me, those vows will never be kept xD!!!!!!!
    hahaha soudns liek a great party T.T!

    nevermind still got so many years right xp!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..right! Thnx! Ok, so i may wear high heels again but it will not be as high as the one i used on my bday XD

    ReplyDelete