Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! XD

I would of course like to be thankful for everything i have in life. I have shared many great moments with the people i care about. I love all my friends, my class family ( the 4Es or i should i say, elephants? Cuz we stomp the competition yo! XD ) and of course, the most near and dear to my heart, my best friends. You guys are the best!

To Vanessa: You're the greatest! XD I know this year has been tough and a real challenge but know this, as your best friend i
will always be there for you through the worst of times. And, i hope i never let you down this year and for the
coming years =)

To: Cassandra: We've only been best friends this year but i have known you since primary and i gotta say I love you beb. You
are one the best people i have ever known and i am so lucky to have you!

You guys have no idea how special you are to me or maybe you do. I don't know =p

Lastly a poem dedicated to my best friends who have always been there for me:

Best Friends

Truly what would be life without them,
Without someone to share my moments with.
How scary it would be,
Without someone to hold my hand through times of fright.
Knowing i would be lost,
Without them keeping me from straying afar.


I love you guyz! =)



Xoxo,
JaNz

No comments:

Post a Comment