Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rejection

Rejection is a sad feeling or experience we should not feel. Yet, i know how it felt once..

I never for once tho thought it would come to me rejecting someone( whom i'd rather not say out of respect ) who would say words/sentences such as these:

" I love you! "
"But, I love only you!"
"I am so in love with you!"
"I was crushed from my previous relationship and i don't know how to love anymore till i saw you"

I will stop here because then i'd be talking bout personal things too much.

It hurts when i know i can't accept his proposals to being his girlfriend or being a couple with him.
Worse when he begged, i felt total guilt running thru my veins. It was horrible.

In the end when he finally gave up, he just said "haiz, bye" He signed off msn right after that before i could reply.
I was hoping we could still be friends but i don't think that's gonna happen. Sadly...

Because Vanessa was sleeping already and Ervin wasn't, i told him. He was online using his phone but when he heard a lil bit of info, he said going to the computer is worth it. Lol
So, he became a very good listener. Haha..eventho its like 2am!? Hhahaha... ( shocked anyone? =p )

So, that's pretty much what i gotta say.

Xoxo,
JaNz

No comments:

Post a Comment