Saturday, January 17, 2009

Deep inside

The title sez it all. I have true feelings deep inside for someone since the first time we exchanged glances in a small white room.

It was the first time and still is, that i believed i truly found the one. Whom i have admired from that day on and forever will.

Speaking with him seemed like we were meant to be. We share qualities that many others may not. With his black, slightly dark brown messy hair which stands out, his warm smile that could melt someone's heart, his captivating dark eyes, his broad shoulders, strong arms and his ever lasting personality which stays with you for eternity.

I want no one but him. Rejecting several just to believe in the hope that we may end up being together, with our souls entwined as one. Oh! How fond i am of him yet he shows no sign of love. Oblivious as he is to the fact. Alas, I am still a tween. I must not be serious till after my study years. But if he were to say anything more, I dare say i may not be able to say "nay".

My undying and probably useless hope. But, hope is all i've got because i am never too sure of what he thinks. I thank him tho, for never turning his back to me. Besides that I'm not sure what else he may think of me. As a friend or forever more?

I shall end it here, my faithful friends. In hope and In heart.

Xoxo,
JaNz

No comments:

Post a Comment