Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Greetings

Happy Advanced 16th Birthday to Vanessa,bestie! Nice dresses! RAWR! HAHah
Thnx for the awesome party! THe performances rocked and yes your singing is incredibly awesome too!

Met awesome people there. People i don't meet often. Like Rabi, Jaymee ( first time, cool person btw ), Justina, Merc, Edward ( Van's uncle ), Kevin Siaw, Sii Ya, Jenn Tang, etc...Many people lah!

The night was beyond words itself. My fav was Sing Haw's dance. Like Jabbawockeez performance! There were several games too. Finally! Boogie on the dance floor! God! I was so high! HAHhahaha..XD
Just dance like nobody's business! Yea! Mostly dance with Cass, van and others. Later, nat and me dragged Ervin to dance. Then, She pushed me to him! Grrr! So sad, i cant hurt her T.T Am i too nice for my own good? *Sigh*

Then, got slow dance. To the cute couple ( you guys know who you are *wink* ): *Ahem* HAHhaa...xD And to the others : Wahh...so loving orh Xp

Swimming at night was fun. The boys so high, go do flips and other guy stuff 0.0 Few people didnt sleep again. I slept at 3 30am+ then wake up at 5 30am+. AHahha....so hyper..cannot go back sleep.

Then morning, swim again. What fun with random people. Lets see, got Rabi, cassandra, Jaymee, Merc, Van and me i guess. Finally i had to go, of course pictures were taken before leaving.

Ps. Thnx for being so nice and always accompany me Rabi =)

So, off to qeel's bday! =)

Happy Belated 15th Birthday Qeelah! Awesome time at the Mall! Pink Pnther 2 was funny! Somehow it felt short. Then, go shopping for Caroline's shoes. Lastly, go get Snow Ice. Yum!

I'll try to show pics when i get them.

Xoxo,
JaNz

No comments:

Post a Comment