Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beach outing

1/3/09

ok..ok..i know this post is so overdue.

Reasons why:
1. Busy
2. Lazy
3. More laziness xP

Well, I'm actually still lazy so i'll keep the post short.

Went to Berakas Beach. Because Justina asked Ervin to invite me =.= I know, sounds odd, doesn't it?

Well, upon my arrival, Justina greeted me and said "Eh! Hurry up eh! Everyone is waiting for you!"

I was thinking "Oh great~ what did she say now -.- "

My bro, Jerome went straight to cooking. His fav past time =p
I met new people with odd names which was hard to remember at first. But i managed to remember the girls names and about 3 guys names?? Hahaha....xD

The PDS teacher there was cool too. I was surprised that he knew his students so well. And, he was fun =)

Well, we mostly threw sandballs at each other. I was the most likely target for my bros and vin =.=

The guys were actually crazy enough to play rugby in the blazing heat. Some guys just loved to wash themselves with the sea. HAhahaha xD

We of course took quite alot of group pictures and some solo pics *wink*

I noticed one guy, ***** tried sitting next to me then he had to move cuz the girls wanted a "girl's photo" HAha...

After that i caught him throwing glances at me. Felt odd. Guess i'm just not used to it.

At around 4 30+pm, we went home. Chynna followed my car. While walking, we saw Ervin's sis. Me and Chy were like "Dang! She's so tall!" No wonder Ervin's that tall.

Finally after dropping off Chy, we went home to shower and nap. Zzzzzz =)

OH RITE! One pic from the outing! Not too flattering hair tho xD



That's it i guess,

Xoxo,
JaNz

No comments:

Post a Comment