Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thinking too much?

Reconciliation can be an easy thing for one and hard for some. I do believe in it. I have asked for forgiveness before and prayed for it to come. I have managed to get forgiveness and haven't as well.

Most recently tho, I am glad to share with you readers that i rejoice over the fact that i managed to gain forgiveness from someone who i still hold dear to me =')

Let time take its own pace. Nothing is wrong with that. Remember those memories? The sleepovers? The secrets and moments shared? How we helped each other through tough times? All those good times we shared? I do (:

There was a time when everything was crystal clear and then it was fogged momentarily. But I would like to see it crystal clear again. In fact, i would like to see it spotless =)

My latest facebook msg made me smile (:
Knowing that I have a chance to make things right again. Thank you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment