Friday, November 16, 2007

Birthday Bash!

15 November....the day i was brought to this world.A world which can be cruel and yet so great at the same time!I have had fun on these two days!(15 n' 16).

15~

At Seri Kamayan restaurant, even with a small amount of friends i would honestly say this year was the best birthday i have ever had for my whole life!It was so cool!Amazing friends,food, bowling and singing like crazy!First,came lunch.Then,came bowling......

Many different scores were seen and abilities were shown.At the party, there was Caroline,Alicia,Vanessa,Rachel,Hui Yi,Chia Yi and my brothers =3 Caroline as the professional photographer was taking great pictures including butts(don't get any wrong ideas)Someone(i dare not say)had an idea where someone had to push the bowling ball instead of throwing them.What bundle of laughter!!Haha...OK...after few hours of bowling,it was back to eating time again!Then,we had singing in a private room till 6pm+ ...haha...After people left and there was only me,Vanessa,Rachel and my bro left.It was crazy time!We finally dared ourselves to singing outloud!(I mean really LOUD!)Rachel loved singing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera,Toxic by Britney Spears,A thousand miles by Vanessa Carlton and many other songs like umbrella by Rihanna.Dinner!We ate again.I know...there was lots of eatin!

After Rachel went home, Vanessa's mum was talking about a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and asked if i wanted to come.My mum surprisingly said "YES!" Well,depending on my results.After,loading my presents in my mum's car,Van's mum went to talk to my mum and then my mum drove off.Van's mum said i should sleepover at her house.So, they drove me home to pick my clothes and get Van's sis(Sam)'s bag out of my mum's car.Quickly after grabbing all my much needed things,I went back inside Van's car and we drove all the way to her home.We talked and talked till it was 11pm.Then,we were called to drink milo which Van said was a kind of tradition to drink it before going to bed.Haha...Back to her room again....we chatted till 3am.Wow!World's record.Lolz...Finally she went to sleep first.And,i dozed off later..

In the morning,at 8pm,my alarm rang.I rushed to switch it off so i wouldn't wake Van but i tripped on a metal box so Van quickly woke up.Breakfast time!Ate noodles!Yum~
When Van's grandparents arrived,they weren't really surprised to see me because Van's parents had already notified them.We went to mall first together with a mischievous little 5 year old cousin of theirs.He even managed to scare me in the video shop.He was on the other side and slowly put his hand out.I thought it was a ghostly hand and kinda jumped!Second time he did it,i actually slapped his hand and he wanted to kill me..hehe..XD

After awhile at the mall where i saw Tiff,Alicia and Belinda there,we went to ICC for the health expo for an hour.Later,we went to eat lunch at Sing U Me restaurant then i was dropped off at Fitness Zone at bout 2:30pm+ ....I waited for awhile till Vivien came along to give me a 3 day long free trial.First,we practised our shooting.Then,i teamed up with Hui Yi to go against Vivien.Haha..perfect teamwork led us to victory!I followed Vivien's car to go home but first we went to grab a bite.Finally i was home and could open my presents.After having happy moments,my mum had ruined my day by scolding me.However,all those happy moments replaced the anger i had.=)

Tata~

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment