Saturday, November 17, 2007

Workout!

This morning at around 8pm i arrived in school with many of my classmates saying "Happy Belated Birthday" and "BOH! Kau tua udah!"..So i was like "Apakan....-_-=.....umur lima belas saja udah tua...."

Actually we are supposed to have holidays but we have to go to school for an hour only just for A'maths lessons for next year...ZzZzzzz....After the lesson, i went home.I had to (*shudder*) pick my mum's white hair..Then, while watching TV, we both fell asleep.Suddenly i woke up after hearing my brother coming home and he told me that Vivien was already waiting outside!! I was like "OH NO!!I gotta rush!!" .At Fitness Zone,we first played basketball =3 !! Then, it was off to the cycling machine, the thing-ama-jig(walking exercise)...yata....yata...Mostly exercised my leg strength which is why i'm suffering pain now..haha...serves me right for over-exercising i guess =P

After Fitness Zone, me and my bro went all the way to Tutong to Vivien's house.We played basketball again at the Tutong Chung Hwa.It was fun and an amazing experience.Then, we went back to her house again to eat, bathe and read Archie comics..Lolz..My mum picked us up at around 9pm.Later at home....i quickly went online to chat ang again i received "Happy Belated Birthday" greetings.Which led me to what i'm doing now which is blogging...hehe...=D

~JaNz~ =3

No comments:

Post a Comment