Thursday, November 22, 2007

Grandma's house

Slept late the night before so i was quite lethargic when i woke up this morning.*YAWN*~~
Went to my grandmother's house to pray for the 100th day since she passed away. My eyes hurt like crazy because of all the smoke from the burning of praying paper(i don't know what else to call them).

After the praying, it was the best time! Eating time! Lolz...

Then, I went upstairs to play PS2 and check up on my cousins. I actually fell asleep on one of my cousin's bed when none of them was around. When i awoke, i was surprised to see some of my cousins(all boys) in the room, looking at me. It felt so awkward..haha..At least i don't snore when i sleep..*phew*

Later, I went with my mum to RBA in bandar to get my ticket for Hong Kong. Yes! I finally have it! Finally, after a long boring day back my grandmother's house, i was able to go home. My mum then forced me to learn cantonese so that i could speak at least a little in Hong Kong. If i even switch the channel on TV, my mum would scold me..haha..*torture* [well..not really..=p]

After she left the house, i quickly ran upstairs to the computer.I chatted online then i posted this! =3 Just great~ another thing to add is that my oldest brother just rubbed his head against my back and it was WET!!

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment