Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An O.K. day?

"WHOA!" I said when i saw that it was already 10:30am when i woke up.I was like "Oh no!Class started already!" SO i rushed to school and unfortunately reached there at 11:30am.Class was over but i met my classmate on the way and she told me that class was cancelled."Whew~ what a relief," i thought. Then, i dared myself to meet the principal to collect $30 for the orphans thingy??

She then asked me to be seated and asked me to go to the finance room to collect the money.In the finance room, i was then asked to go to the religion department.The teacher aand i then went to the finance room once again and went back to the religion department."Man, what an adventure," i thought. It was quite exhausting. Finally after receiving the money, I could go home. However, i did not go home immediately. Instead, i went to have my lunch at Seri Kamayan Restaurant =)

After that, my mum(clean freak..haha..) had to go home and bathe once again.At around 4pm, my mum had to send my sister to work at Borneo Bulletin.We didn't think we would make it on time to RBA, so instead we went to the mall to enquire about B.mobiles. Then, it was off to paying tuition fees. At Ck.Normah's house, we didn't manage to pay the fees but we did manage to pay for food..haha...So, we went to Vanessa's house to give some food to Vanessa's mum and talk about the Hong Kong flight which i will be going with them.Oh~ The joy! While my mum and Van's mum were talking. Van and i talked too...with her lil' sister of course.They were watching cartoons on nickelodeon.Ate chocs too which were offered by Van's sis. We were already outside but we still talked and i showed Van my drawings which i drew using the sketch pad she bought for me. I was astonished that they liked it and Samantha was extremely hyper! Surprisingly, my mum didn't take as long as before and we left at about 7:30pm.

We then picked up my brother, Jason. Ate at the same restaurant again and picked up my sister.Finally, we went back home.And....the rest is history =P

~JaNz~









No comments:

Post a Comment