Monday, November 5, 2007

Fun Day

5/11/07 Ah..a day i truly shall never forget.So much fun and enthusiastic friends!

Let's see....It goes like this.....

Sherly and I followed Rai's car to her house.Typical story.Ate, rested, talked and watched TV.
My friend, Rai's sis even got attached 2 me.Couldn't stop hugging and treated me as if i was a sister.Haha...After hanging around Rai's house for about an hour, we went to Nadia's house.It was huge(as in really BIG)!She had a basketball hoop and swimming pool!The house reminded me of a park!A cool one at that.The six of us first stayed in Nadia's room to talk and do whatever we wanted.Then,we changed.Surprisingly Nadia and Nab were quite open.They would even change in front of us.Lolz.

At the pool...

Rai got out just so that we could jump in together.CANNONBALL!!!!!!SPLASH!!!Mwahaha......
After we came out of the pool, we sang a happy birthday song for Qilah.Nadia made the cake.Delish!We ate mi goreng and little hot dogs too!Oh yeah!And drank soft drinks too!

After that, we had to go back to Rai's house so that we could get our bags.Then we watched TV.After Sherly went home, Rai and me played PS2 and ate dinner.Finally at 7:45pm my mum arrived to pick me up.But, instead of leaving immediately...my mum and Rai's parents chattered til doomsday.Hahaha...well, not everyone gets to meet new faces everyday(or do they?)Well...everything is up to God and fate.Hehe...

Well till next time bloggers!
~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment