Saturday, November 3, 2007

Got peeved!


This is me and caroline during our sports day in April this year.Fun times i must say!I was happy to go to school again even though it was after exams.Even when i was picked up late from school.I was not mad.It was when i had to go around so many places where my mum wasted her time.Makes me frustrated and infuriated.I went home only late at night.The only good thing about today was being around my friends and going on a visit to MV Doulos.We were invited by a korean family that we met onboard the ship yesterday.The parents, Jabez Kim and Grace Kim had a daughter, so beautiful that she looked like a famous korean drama star!(watch out, guys out there!)They asked for our emails and they gave us theirs.Many books bought from that ship.So occupied yet so bored during this holiday.My classmate's birthday today(a royalty to be precise).Sadly, he only invited a limited number of people to his birthday(boys only).At least i finally get to play my all time favourite sport(basketball).Invited to fitness zone by my sisters' boyfriend sis(confused?)!Should be fun!Also invited to the mall by a friend i recently made in september at my ex-tuition.Fun and great person.Can be over-hyperactive at times, from another school.A school i think is so much fun!St.andrews school!I'm confused.Do we need religion?Maybe?I'm still not sure what my purpose is?I think Christianity is great!I made many friends who are and they are all quite pleasant to be with.However, i was born a buddhist and my mum has strong will towards this religion.My brother thinks religion was created by the vanity of man.Possibly true?I asked him"How was earth created?"he replied"Why,the Big Bang of course!There were many chemicals that mixed together to form humans and the earth!".Hmmm......i thought to myself.He has a scientific explanation for everthing as he only believes things proven by science.But how do miracles happen?Is it just plain luck?Maybe?But i think luck alone is not enough to save a person from near death experiences.
Well, I am off.I must attend a little snooze....Zzzz.....

8 comments:

  1. wow!!!!! next time u should create a book like a diary about urslef and sell it around the word!!!! and u'll become famous!!!! haha if u want!!!! very good writing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err...don't think so but since this is a blog, of course i had to use good english.Thanks vivien,i'll try to keep that job in mind^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. k!!!! hope next time can read more better blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah!that means my blog not good enough fo u!O.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christianity is more than a religion, Janice. And the world wasn't created by the Big Bang. Science may have its facts but God is real and can do what Science can't prove. Don't believe in luck; believe in God! Christianity is a hard thing to follow, but it's the best ever because you have a great big God! Believe in miracles! God can do the impossible, if only you believe! And continue to pray for your mother. I'm praying for you too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!Thanks caroline!I owe you so much!Cuz ur just so optimistic all the time!Heeheex.....I will not only believe in God but u and all my frenz 2!^____^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't thank me. Thank God! I have done nothing more than caring for a fellow believer. =)

    ReplyDelete