Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Gathering

Last night, we went to a family gathering at Seri Kamayan Restaurant. Seems that my mum invited Vanessa and her family too. She felt a bit uneasy but at least she wasn't alone. So, i sat in between her and my cousin. She told me funny things and we had a great laugh especially when my cousin accidentally spilled a bit of her soup on her pants. I knew it was evil to laugh but i couldn't help myself. There was even a flab contest between my little brothers which was so horrifying that my cousin, Tracey was terrified. That was hilarious!

Vanessa and her family were our family for today.I asked Vanessa if i could see or examine her phone since my cousin, Melissa borrowed mine. I looked through her pictures with her permission of course. It was funny, there were pictures that she did not want me to see so i let her push the up button until it was O.K. to look. I even managed to get 2 pictures from her phone using blue-tooth. It was from the 9th of November when we went to the mall and stayed at Vanessa's house.

After eating, my cousins' thought we should go bowling. Vanessa went to use the toilet so i waited for her. We went downstairs straight away only to find there was a bowling competition going on. So, we went back up and found my cousins upstairs. We went back to our seats to talk till 1 of my cousins' family had to go home.

We then walked out to watch bowling and to disturb my little brother and my little cousin, Ryan. Then, we talked again. This may sound boring to you bloggers out there but i find it fun! =p My brother even told us an interesting story about when he broke his arm. He told us a stupid thing happened at the hospital, he needed three people to tell him his arm was broken and that he was asked to sign when his writing arm was broken. I mean really! How dumb is that! Lolz...It was such an amazing story about some people in Brunei. This shows you can learn about medical knowledge but you can't buy common sense.

We played a fishing game with a plastic fishing rod and plastic fish. Surprisingly, Samantha wouldn't even touch the fish. At almost 11pm( i think), Vanessa and her parents had to go home. Before leaving, i gave Vanessa my pen-drive so her mum could transfer some more Hong Kong pictures to me. We waved while they walked down the stairs. We grabbed our belongings then went down. We saw Vanessa and her family again and waved goodbye again.So, i guess we would be meeting pretty soon again since i need to get those pictures =)

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment