Saturday, December 15, 2007

A shocking surprise!

I woke up at 10:40am, went to bath, then i prayed to my dad before leaving the house. In the midst of praying, i received a phone call from my classmate Aimi. To my astonishment, she told me PMB results came out today! She told me my results over the phone. I wrote it down and was very disappointed. However, my mum was even more disappointed.

I left home with my oldest sister(27) to eat lunch with my 3 brothers. After lunch, i arrived at Utama Bowling to attend Sherly's birthday at 2pm. Sherly didn't arrive yet so i sat with Raihana and Qil first. When sherly arrived, we gave her the presents we bought. I gave her something from Hong Kong Disneyland and a birthday card with a drawing =)

Sherly, ShaSha(sherly's younger sis), Rai, Nabilah, Qil and me played bowling. Then, Nabilah distributed cool rubber bracelets to us. We also ate Jollibee food in the middle of our bowling game. I scored highest(72)! Yay! I then treated Sherly and the gang to some karaoke singing upstairs. They had a blast! Singing songs like Run it by Chris Brown, You're Beautiful by James Blunt, Beep by Pussycat dolls, etc. We took a photo together before Rai, Nab and Qil went home altogether.

Whereas i had to stay and wait for my mum because she had to send my 2 little brothers swimming. So, i accompanied Sherly and her sisters downstairs to the bowling area where they waited for their parents. After she left, i went back upstairs and ate dinner which was where my mum came in. The rest is history..

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment