Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun days!

27/12/2007

Went to Qiulap Mall with my lil' bro, Rachel, Vanessa and Samantha. My lil' bro and I waited at the cinema area first then i called Rachel. At the end of the call, my lil' bro and I noticed them coming up the escalator. At the top, it was a bit funny as Vanessa kinda tripped.Luckily, not flat on her face..haha..(Note:luckily) =] Rachel was her usual hyper self. We also say our ex- tuition teachers.Rachel and I wanted to hide from them but in the end i only felt bad.

While waiting in line for the movie, I noticed Vanessa walk away to the side. I wanted to ask her if anything was wrong but i couldn't because if i did, someone would take over our place in the queue. Although, up till now, I still feel bad about not asking her that question. I don't know why . I guess, it's just this gut feeling inside of me =p

We watched National Treasure 2.Walking in , it was already dark so people can bump into people without even knowing =p Halfway down the stairs, i thought i heard Vanessa call my name so i walked up a few steps again and held her wrist to make sure she doesn't fall. I did it because i hate the idea my friends and best friends getting hurt(or anyone else for that matter). I had to sit in between Samantha and my lil' bro. I kinda felt like a babysitter that way.Lolz..

After the movie, we met up with Vanessa's mum and later went to the arcade. After all that fun, Rachel , my lil' bro and I went to Vanessa's house to play twister and have dinner. Twister can actually be really painful. There was weird positions too. I even remember Rachel's butt knocked my head..hahaha..That was hilarious! At 9pm, Rachel was sent to her cousin's house. Vanessa and me accompanied her in the car. That's what friends are for, right? =)

After driving all the way to subok and dropping her off, it was back to Vanessa's house. At around 10pm, my mum arrived to pick me up. The rest of the day is history =)

28/12/2007

This time, i went to Rachel's cousin's house with 2 brothers. Rachel quickly introduced me to all her cousins , her sister and even her grandma. She took me by surprise when she put her arm round my arm and dragged me everywhere. i have to admit that i will never forget that. For some reason ,Rachel can't stop bullying one of her older cousins. I even accidentally hit Rachel's dad's car with a basketball. I was in deep water but Rachel managed to lessen the tension.*Phew* Rachel even drank a bit of vodka and said she got drunk before. Her dad offered me and my older brother a drink but we refused. I detest alcohol drinking especially if u become a drunk. It's disgusting and disgraceful.Then, we went home at about 1am.

31 and 1/1/2008

Worked at Lai Lai Department Store selling shoes. It was a tiring job which gave me leg cramps by the end of the day. DONE! =]

2/1/2008

It's a new year! A new school day arises! We spent awhile in assembly. From 7:30am to break time. That was a long briefing! We then went to our respective classes to meet our form teachers. It was great meeting old friends. I'm sitting in the front row, middle seat. Next to me are Caroline and Farhana =] Both which i know well(thankfully). Behind me, was Pei Yi , Qeelah(basketball buddy 4 life) and Fifa(a new friend). Behind them again are my 3A classmates, Siti, Dina and Nazhrah. Behind them yet again are, Sherly, Raihana and Nabilah. Finally, the last row, Kamalia, Azeemah and Ain. *Phew* My fingers are tired from all this typing! English which was last period was so fun! The teacher asked everyone to introduce ourselves infront of the whole class. Boys were all up first. When, it was Caroline's turn, i asked cher' if we could introduce ourselves together. The teacher said "yes!" So, Caroline, me and Farhana introduced ourselves.

The day was perfect, i didn't feel a single shy bone in my body. I talked to the teacher as if i had known her forever! For once, i was hyper in school which is actually a good thing. There was one girl who said she hated Manchester United and preferred Liverpool. Qeelah then rebelled and they became mortal enemies(joke)..haha.. It was a great day. Funniest and most fun school day i have ever had!

Well, i'm afraid this is it bloggers, it is time for me to go =]

Till next time,

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment