Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Samantha's birthday!

It was one morning on the 6th of January that i had to go for swimming training and i went through two grueling hours of training! Luckily, there was a birthday party at 3pm. If there wasn't i would have to go through training again =p

My 3 brothers and i arrived at Empire Theater. Rachel and Vanessa was waiting outside. Then, we went in to meet the birthday girl, Samantha. I greeted Vanessa's parents and later talked to Rachel. Mostly about how gothic she looked like. We sang a birthday song and even took a picture.
Then, we ate but Rachel hardly ate and was acting quite pessimistic. Whereas, Vanessa seemed to be very motherly to kids =]

We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks but before that we went to the restroom. I was told that Rachel almost went to the boy's toilet 3 times! That was so funny! In the cinema room, there were a lot of noisy kids. I sat next to Rachel and she sat next to Vanessa and so on. I noticed many of the children looked like they were freezing! After the movie, in the restroom, Rachel was saying how cold it was and said "why didn't you tell me you didn't need your jacket! I was cold!"

After all that drama(joke), we waited outside. Walking around and acting crazy i guess. The weird thing is i have this habit of saying "ow!" when someone gets hit. You may call me what you want but it's true =p There was a lot of laughs. When we finally had to go, Rachel put her arms around me and Vanessa's shoulders and made us walk which was kinda like pushing. In the car, as usual, Rachel was in the middle. It was a nice, smooth ride.. When we reached Vanessa's house and saw my mum's car outside, Rachel put her arm around my arm and clamped me to the chair.Lolz..

Out of the car, Rachel was being a little dramatic and Vanessa did some fake crying..haha.. I shaked hands with Rachel because she looked like she needed comfort =p Then, she wouldn't let go of my hand. I tried walking away and to my surprise, she still held on tight. When she finally let go, i shook hands with Vanessa too. I went in the car but my mum was still talking so i miscalled Rachel for fun. She then walked to my car and said" Did you miscall me!?" I replied " Yes! Wasn't that fun?(sarcastic)" She laughed and said yes..haha..

By then, my mum had finished her conversation so we had to leave. The rest of the night was history~

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment