Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY Party at Rachel's house

On 10/2/2008

I had to do loads of chores in the morning before leaving the house to go to Rachel's house for Chinese New Year. When i arrived, it quite a warm welcome, greeted by Rachel, Vanessa, Phoebe and Cornelia.

First thing i noticed was what a beautiful house Rachel has and also *ahem* one of my best friends face being super red. I say one of them because this is to save them from any embarrassment or humility. I found out that before i arrived, they had been drinking vodka. Not much but unfortunately, enough to make someone drunk or wasted.

We watched a hilarious movie. I didn't pay much attention to it tho because i had to tend to my drunken "buddie". It wasn't so bad taking care of her as i actually do enjoy taking care of people. Maybe i should be a nurse one day...nah...She actually spoke a lot of nonsense but some words were quite comforting. She called my name and told me " Janice, you are my very best friend, you know that?" I was flattered.

She also asked us to slap her at times but of course i would never dare hit her that hard. Someone else however found slapping people rather amusing. Well, let's just try to end it here and say it was a wild day. So, later, we went out to Hua Ho Manggis Mall.

I really have to go so i continue next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment