Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crazy school day

Well, to start off everyday at school is crazy with my dysfunctional school family. To make things a little shorter , there isn't one day that i do not laugh!

Today we acted as if we didn't know it was Fifa's birthday. By break time, Caroline, Syaz and Qeelah went out to keep Fifa busy so that we could get the tables, cake and chips ready. By 10:15am, Fifa was back at class. At first ,we said "Eh! Go away bah," but we didn't mean it. We then quickly said "No lah, joking only, come back!" We sang the Happy Birthday song to her and the birthday cake was massacred. It was delish! We even shared the chips with the boys.

It was so much fun eventhough it was only 15 minutes. At lunch time, as usual we(7) ate together outside the gym. We laughed like crazy because the conversations were always hilarious! There was one part during our practice that Caroline actually shaked her butt which made Qeelah almost laugh her head off!

I just remembered yesterday was extra hilarious! Sherly and I lay on the floor to rest during our break in the gym. Suddenly, Syaz came in between us and lay down as well. When it was time for us to get up, Syaz actually tried to hug me while we were all still lying down! I quickly got up before she could do it as i was appalled. All of us ended up laughing. I laughed till my back hurt! That means that was too funny for me! Hahaha...

Well, gotta go!

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment