Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crazy!

Last saturday durin physics my group had to give a presentation.
When caroline kept asking for me 2 talk bout d project, i did.
Then, everyone was shouting "Do it for daddy!" They also applauded when i spoke loudly. Qeel and sherly were like "woah! We heard your voice!" I just rolled my eyes. I couldn't stop laughing when qeel with my turtle pencil case and sherly with haziq's monkey one kept trying to make me laugh.
Especially when they kept singin 'Viva La Janice' while moving the two animal pencil cases.

Yesterday, was the Australian chemistry test. While doing it, ogre came it with a loud boom! A few minutes later, she banged on her table and said "Aw shoot! I don't know how to do this question!" Qeel was like it's only the 1st question which is easy!
Ck.Rashidah got so angry that she said in malay " You already walk in like an elephant, now you make noise again! If you're angry keep it inside, don't destroy you're friends' concentration!"
After the test when teacher left, she banged her table again and shouted " Paloi eh! "
Qeel and I just rolled our eyes. Sigh. Some people just don't know how to keep their cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment