Monday, February 9, 2009

Part 2

Okay, first of all..my sanity is still intact.
Miraculously...

So, it was quite an eventful day today. Quite? Wait! Who am i kidding!? It was more like a trip to hell! No, scratch that again. I'm already living in it! It's called COLLEGE!

Clayton College is a prestigious school for well-deserving, well-behaved and high-achieving students. God! That sentence just wants to make me hurl. In fact, my stomach is churning already! I mean seriously, prestigious!? well-behaved!? high-achieving!? I mean, Anne Kelly ( a juniour ) has slept with god-knows-how-many seniours and *cough* freshman. I could tell you more bout the others in the school but why shouldn't i give you the benefit of the doubt?

I went to my usual seat in the cafeteria with my friends ( hello, hi friends ) . I didn't dare to sit with Catherine or Ashley in fear of an outbreak of another battle between the Huns and China like in Mulan.

After lunch, I tried to get out of the cafeteria like a silhoutte, hoping A and C wouldn't notice; although for some eerie reason, i could feel the presence of their eyes looking through my soul. Creepy.

I managed to make it to class on time tho i was caught running in the halls. Luckily A is in another class. I sat next to J, Joshua. I had no choice. Teachers seat you up with your lab partners. He's this decent looking guy who has some issues that noone understands. I don't really bother.

After class, i tried to rush out again. J was ( surprisingly )at the door already..with a sickeningly sweet grin. I tried passing him but he blocked the entrance. He whispered asking me to meet him out back after school in a secluded spot. More like a request actually.

Questions ran through my mind like crazy. I even felt the urge to kill my thoughts. After school, i finally saw him, alone, under a tree, prefectly shaded by the shadows of the leaves in every angle.

Wondering whether i should walk forward or go back, i stood there, like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment