Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of term 2

11/6/09

During english period which was right before break, we had a class party. AWESOME! Food galore! My heaven. All the coke bottles were hard to choose from too. Eg. Lime coke, vanilla coke, normal coke. Then there were 7up, sprite, F&N orange, ice cream soda, dad's root beer (all time fav), etc...

The supposedly sad faces..



Oh! we also got our baker books! Yes!

Belle ordered "Girl's stuff"

Here's one of the pages. LOL



My maimed twin ( We had cooking incidents. Different ones but not at the same time mind you )



12/6/09

Michelle celebrated her bday with china town people in MS. Xue yan's acting on pretending to commit suicide was hilarious! Do i hear an academy award? =p *ding ding*



PS. Happy Belated Birthday to MICHELLE LIM SIOW MANN xp


13/6/09

Vanessa!! I'm extremely sorry i couldn't make it to your concert. I know you must have sang awesomely! :D

If i could drive on my own, i would have gone there to support you and skipped my tuition xp

I know and believe you did great tho so throw your worries! ^^

Much love <3
Your bestie.
~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment