Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's day

I know this is a tad bit late.. but Happy Father's day!

Dad,

You will forever remain in your nine children's hearts no matter what. You are and always will be the best daddy in the world. You took our hands when we felt scared. You led us away from all things wrong. You are the strongest person i have ever witnessed.

I still remember all the times you picked me up. How all of us loved to cuddle up to you just to give our daddy a hug. All the times we had in your car. The reason why we never parted with your car despite its age xp



I know all these words can't possibly describe everything you are and it can't possibly return all the things you've done for us but I love you dad =)

Here's a great poem from the internet ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment