Monday, March 8, 2010

Part 9

The tree that we have just sat under is the exact same tree that Joshua had led me to last time. Is this de ja vu? It can't be, considering this isn't Joshua. This is Craig that i'm with. Right? Right.

Finally, Craig started speaking in a sweet subtle tone and he whispered to me.

"There's something I need to tell you. Please don't freak out okay?"

*Gulp* "I...I..I'll try not to."

"well, I know that we've only just met recently after not meeting in a long time but do you ever feel as if you've known me forever?"

I thought about it for a brief moment as his eyes intensified as if a fire had been set ablaze. Finally, I managed to speak.

"Now that you mention it...I do feel as if you've been a missing piece in my life."

"Maybe I am. Tanya, You may be appalled at this fact but you are my sister and dad isn't lost at sea. He escaped to an uninhabited (not anymore) island to live with a girl he had fallen in love with. He told me not to tell anyone but I had to tell you. I had found out that I was your brother a few years back but I didn't have the guts to tell you...till now."

The words echoed for awhile as if it were just hollow air in my head. It must be the disbelief. I mean, two major facts were just blown at me! My father had eloped?!! And I have a brother? Who's alive and not dead? My childhood friend turns out to be my brother? I was told that my brother had died while my mum gave birth to him.

"Tanya? Say something. Please say something. Anything. Blink twice if you hear me."

I punched him lightly on the arm for joking at the wrong time. I did so lightly as I did not intend on hurting myself considering Newton's third law on how every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Gosh, even now, studies are circling in my mind.

"H..ho..how..is is possible? This is alot to take it in!!" I stuttered at first, then, finally pulled myself together.

*Sigh* "I know, but I'll take it slow if you'd like."

I wanted him to tell me everything but to not waste any time at all on unimportant explicit details. Yes, I am that kind of person who doesn't bother with too much talk. It took away the one hour free period we had.

I had just heard (possibly) one of the most complicated stories in my life. If you knew, you'd think that I had one twisted family. But, this is private family matters so i've decided to keep it to myself. Sorry!

We walked to our next class which was algebra. I always thought algebra reminded me of the word zebra. Because of how close it rhymes. Oh no..I'm rambling again. I deeply apologise as I am obviously not completely recovered from shock.

Mr. Al G. Brah is very time concious. If you are even a minute late, he would get peeved. Apparently Craig and I were two minutes late. However he did not yell at us at all. Not only I but the whole class as well was astonished at that fact.

Was Craig a possible reason? Nah, can't be. Can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment