Sunday, June 27, 2010

First ever Wheel-a-thon

I was asked by Chynna to go for this wheel-a-thon with Sabrina and Barry. However, they decided that hanging out around JP was more fun. HECK YEAH! It most definitely was :P

So we hung around, fell, did crazy stuff ( i.e. ripping our pants from doing cart-wheel *looks at sab* hehe~ ) , played with roller blades and scooters, etc....

Someone was very smart. going down a slide with roller-blades on :P
Barry's mum sent me home. Cool woman 8) Thank you Barry's momma~! XD

I took a nap when i reached home. Not enough sleep because the night before i went to a Gawai celebration till 11pm+ then had to wake up at 5.30am so i could go to Jerudong Park at 6.30am because someone told me to go there by that time =.=

Thanks for making me wait a half hour before one of you arrived -.-

Oh well~ It was fun while it lasted tho xD

Outing again with you guys yesh? =3

No comments:

Post a Comment