Thursday, July 8, 2010

Awesome day (:

Today after music society, i got dropped off at gadong and watched predators. It was a cool movie. However my friend and I did not get to see the ending as nature called at the last few minutes of the movie :P

We then proceeded to escapade to meet up with other mates. Hard to believe a bento was enough to bloat my tummy~ :P
After dinner, we went to Geo's house to watch a movie. We watched "Deadline" first but it was too boring so we changed it to "Karate Kid" =)

Karate Kid is awesome! :D I really enjoyed watching it for a second time with the same person i watched it with the 1st time =p
We had an enjoyable time~~~~~~~~~ ^_____^

Sadly the day had to end when my mum came to pick me up.

All in all, it was an awesome day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment