Monday, November 19, 2007

Same old same old...

Went to school in the morning just so i could hang out with my best friends.But first i had to handle my two annoying little brothers to make sure they get ready for school.When we had to send my 2nd youngest brother to Tasek, i had to walk with him to find his class *sigh*
Only then,i could go to school after sending the youngest off first of course.

At school....

I arrived in 3B and started talking, drinking cola and eating chips.Man, that was quite filling.(i think)..haha..Was also sketching and listening to tall(interesting) tales.At bout 10:30am i had to go to another class as the 3B class was going to begin.So, i went to my class.Unfortunately, my class was occupied by people dating..tsk..tsk..This led me to go to 3E.Remote at first but i waited patiently for my friends' arrival.I spoke to Alicia first.Finally, when caroline came, we talked and she drew a design on my sketch pad which is still not done but at the moment quite attractive...When it was finally 11:30am, i went back to 3B to chat to Sherly~

At 12:30am, she had to go to the bus while i had to wait for my car so i just went downstairs to my usual waiting area.From there, i met caroline.Again, i was back to talking and having fun at it too =3 Suddenly, she took my sketch pad and started to try to finish her drawing again.For some reason, i felt at ease as if there were no worries.It's weird but i can't help it around some people.Not many people can really make me feel at ease even when i am thinking about other things.Hmm...oh well..that's me =)

After caroline left, i still waited for my car so i spoke with Michelle till my mum finally came at 3:30pm.I was furious that she had picked me up over 4 hours late!And yet, i do not regret staying back.I went to eat dinner after my two little brothers were dropped off at an internet cafe.At the restaurant, Vanessa's mum called about the Hong Kong trip.She said my mum had to pay for my flight ticket and a hotel bedroom.This was quite reasonable as Van's mum said she would pay for everything else besides those two things.After the call, my mum had to rush home to send my sister to work.She was late again.Now, i am home alone with my older brother...

*sigh* I have chores to do now so i must go...

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment