Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bowling =]

It was raining really hard today so we ran out of the car really fast! Went upstairs first so i could call Vanessa to ask where to wait. So, i waited downstairs and slowly my 3 brothers arrived downstairs too. We waited until Vanessa, her mum and Samantha arrived then we started playing bowling right away!

It was fun throwing longkangs and strikes. In the end i was so happy because i had beaten my older brother at bowling for once! My score was 90 whereas his score was 83 =] Yay! I got to rub it in his face because he always says "you suck!" to me when i lose. Now, he says that my win was beginner's luck. Well, i don't care what he says cause i say "In your face!" Nyeh! =p

We then went upstairs for lunch.Vanessa joined us whereas her sister and mum ate at Jolibee. We had fun upstairs joking around. When i saw how little rice Vanessa took, i quickly scooped more rice for her. Judge me if you like but i did it for her own good. Lolz =p After eating, Vanessa's sis came up with ice-cream saying it was time to go home. When we went down, Vanessa's mum had already driven off so we played in the Jolibee playground and there was picture taking of butts(sounds weird but we laughing our heads off) ;p

Quetion and Answer:

Q: Why do guys like to wear baggy pants?
A: Because they're afraid to show how big their ass really is! =p

By 3:30pm , Vanessa's mum had come back to pick them up. Then, i went to tuition late which was no surprise to the teacher. At Seri Kamayan, i ate dinner after my tuition. There was a point in this scene where my mother's false teeth came out while she was talking and laughing. I laughed so hard to the extent that i let out tears! Before we left, I met Carin! It was the first time i had ever met her at Kamayan.

I have known her since i was primary five and i really trust her because she is so kind.Well, i think she is really good at giving support. I give her support too when she needs it. I was am happy that we are in the same school! I do wish i was in St.Andrew's sometimes because of some great people there but when i think about the friends i've made in Ms , i don't regret a thing at all. After having a chat with Carin, she offered to accompany me down to my car.Now, back home i get to take a long rest =)

~JaNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment